In the culture of the Asia Competitiveness Institute (ACI) on the Lee Kuan Yew institution of Public coverage, nationwide college of Singapore (NUS), our study courses make a particular contribution to the knowledge of monetary improvement in Asia via comparing and monitoring competitiveness for the 10 ASEAN member states every year when you consider that 2000 via combining modern methodologies with an in depth dataset.
The Craft and technology of espresso follows the espresso plant from its origins in East Africa to its present position as an international product that affects thousands of lives although sustainable improvement, economics, and customer hope. for many, espresso is a liked beverage. despite the fact that, for a few it's also an item of scientifically examine, and for others it really is approached as a craft, either development on abilities and adventure.
- Business Management for Tropical Dairy Farmers (Landlinks Press)
- States of Nature: Science, Agriculture, and Environment in the Spanish Caribbean, 1760-1940
- Mitigating Land Degradation and Improving Livelihoods: An Integrated Watershed Approach (Earthscan Studies in Natural Resource Management)
- Ecology and Management of a Forested Landscape: Fifty Years on the Savannah River Site
- Wood Energy in Developed Economies: Resource Management, Economics and Policy
- Engineering Aspects of Milk and Dairy Products (Contemporary Food Engineering)
Additional resources for Achieving sustainable production of eggs Volume 2: Animal welfare and sustainability (Burleigh Dodds Series in Agricultural Science)
Achieving sustainable production of eggs Volume 2: Animal welfare and sustainability (Burleigh Dodds Series in Agricultural Science) by Prof. Juliet R. Roberts,Dr Y. Nys,Teresa Casey-Trott,Krysta Morrissey,Michelle Hunniford,Dr Tina Widowski,Andrew Butterworth,Claire A. Weeks,Isabelle Ruhnke,Sarah L. Lambton,Dr Dana L. M. Campbell,Dr Dorothy McKeegan,Prof. Richard Fulton,Dr Thea van Nieke